Warhammer 40K Speed Freeks
Contained in the box:
A 24-page core rules manual describes in detail everything you need to know:
- Start Yer Enginz!: a description of the scrap-strewn wastelands of Vigilus
- General Rulez: a quick overview of basic items to use and an easy to follow glossary;
- The Game Round: explanations of the 4 basic phases of the game
- Rukks: 4 scenarios to play out
- Additional Rules: some optional rules which, while not necessary to playing Speed Freeks, can be used to add extra depth.
- Campaignz: a guide to playing campaigns – narrative, ladder and linear campaigns are covered, with tips on running your own racing championships;
- Da Showroom: a selection of painted Citadel miniatures.
Speed Freeks includes 8 multi-part plastic vehicle miniatures, along with a set of barricades used in-game:
- A Kustom Boosta-Blasta. Includes a Citadel 150mm Oval base
- A Shokkjump Dragsta. Includes a Citadel 150mm Oval base;
- 6 Warbikers. Included are options for building 2 of the Warbikers as Ork Nobs, with a host of axes, clubs and stikkbombs with which to kit them out;
- A set of barricades: this comprises 3 barriers and 3 piles of detritus used to mark the courses around which the Orks zoom.
- 12 datacards, providing the rules and stats for vehicles;
- 48 damage cards, drawn when a vehicle is smashed about in combat;
- 24 Kustom Job cards, describing upgrades models can gain;
- 4 folded card double-sided gameboards, which can be set up in a variety of configurations;
- 2 Speed Freeks dashboards and screens, used to keep your dice allocation secret from your opponent;
- 2 sheets of tokens, fire arc markers and movement templates;
- A plastic range ruler;
- 20 special 6-sided Speed Freeks dice (10 red, 10 yellow);
- 1 8-sided dice