Kill Team: Krogskull's Boyz
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- 5 Burna Boyz: supplied on green plastic. Each is armed with a burna, with the kit including a big shoota and rokkit launcher which you can use, and there is the option to build a Mek with kustom mega-blasta. Optionally, you can build these models as Lootas.
- A set of Sector Mechanicus Galvanic Servohaulers: comprising 2 haulers and a large crane, this is a set of skeletal, austere industrial scenery. This modular terrain is entirely compatible with all Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis scenery, including that found in the Kill Team box set.
- 13 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 6 Orks Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Orks Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Orks kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the Galvanic Servohaulers, providing rules for incorporating them into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission.
- An 8-page booklet describing Krogskull’s Boyz, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their scuffles.
- 5 datacards for Krogskull’s Boyz.
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.