Table Booking (4 hours)
This is for a 4 hour table booking on a maximum of a 6ft by 4ft table. Please select the best fitting category so we can ensure the most appropiate table and, in the case of a miniature game, set up any appropiate scenery. Bookings are for a maximum of 6 people. If you can't find a perfect category, then pop your requirements in space labelled "Enter a gift note or special delivery instructions below" in the cart.
Please select pick-up in store for your table booking as there is nothing to pick up or send out for this table reservation.
The person who pays for the table booking will be able to have the booking fee taken off a single purchase on the day. There will be no minimum spend and will only be available on the day. The booking fee cannot be used against another booking, event entry or to purchase a gift card.
By booking, you understand that the following regulations need to be in place at Athena Games during the Covid-19 pandemic. Like everybody, we hope to be back to normal soon, but ask you to understand our current changes. If the government changes regulations, we may have to cancel your booking (But would refund if payment has been made)
- We will maintain a safe distance from you and ask that you do the same.
- Our tables have been measured and placed according to guidelines. Please do not move tables. You will not be able to choose the table you sit at due to being 1/3 capacity.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found at entry and at intervals throughout the venue. We strongly encourage you to use them when you arrive.
- Please pay by card and use contactless if possible. We will not be accepting cash on the tournament floor.
- We will be offering table service for food / drink / games so you can just enjoy and sit back. Please do not go to the counter to be served.
- We expect that you will follow government guidelines on households
- People are expected to wear masks whilst in the venue, unless they have a valid medical exemption.
- Please ensure children remain seated at your table unless using the toilet.
Once a reservation is made you will have the option to cancel the booking and receive a refund or to adjust the time booked for up to 24 hours prior to the start of the booking. In the event that the booking is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or the booking is a no-show, no refunds will be given.