Casual Play Booking is Now Live!
Following the Government announcement about the easing of restrictions from Monday 17th May, we are pleased to confirm casual play is coming back! You can now book your tables on our website.
We have also listened to your feedback. We want happy casual players back in the store and so we have made a few tweaks to our original plan for casual play.
You will need to book to be able to play instore. The bookings will be per table and will need to be booked via the website. We will be offering two session lengths – a short 2 hour slot or a longer 4 hour slot.
The bookings will come with table service and there will be a table fee. The 2 hour slot will be £2.50 and the 4 hour slot will be £5. However the person who pays for the table booking will be able to have the booking fee taken off a single purchase on the day. There will be no minimum spend and will only be available on the day. The booking fee cannot be used against another booking, event entry or to purchase a gift card.
We want to make sure everyone has a safe and enjobable visit, so we have put in place a few changes:
- We will maintain a safe distance from you and ask that you do the same.
- Our tables have been measured and placed according to guidelines. Please do not move tables. You will not be able to choose the table you sit at due to being 1/3 capacity.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found at entry and at intervals throughout the venue. We strongly encourage you to use them when you arrive.
- Please pay by card and use contactless if possible. We will not be accepting cash on the gaming floor.
- We will be offering table service for food / drink / games so you can just enjoy and sit back. Please do not go to the counter to be served.
- We expect that you will follow government guidelines on households
- People are expected to wear masks whilst in the venue, unless they have a valid medical exemption.
- Please ensure children remain seated at your table unless using the toilet.
Whilst proper tournaments won't be coming back until the next easing, we will be offering ways for pods to take part in particular events over the next month. Look out for separate posts detailing these.
If you have any queries regarding casual play at the store, please don’t hesitate to drop us a message. Alternatively you can email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org