Athena Games are looking to recruit a passionate and proactive person to join our team at our store in Norwich. Working as a part-time sales assistant, you will be involved in the continual growth of the store and our various communities.
This is a little different from our usual job roles as the candidate is required to work Saturdays and the contract will be for 8 hours. There may be opportunities to pick up further shifts as cover for other staff. Initially this role will run until 31st December however there are possibilities of extending it further.
If you are interested, then please drop in a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role before 31st October 2018. Applicants should have an equivalent of a GCSE grade C in English & Maths.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Giving expert advice to our customers and ensuring we match products to their needs.
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to advise customers.
- Using gaming knowledge to suggest other products that customers may be interested in.
- Working with the other team members to deliver a welcoming atmosphere in the store.
- Helping to make sure that all events in the store run smoothly and that customers have an enjoyable experience.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable.
The person we are looking for:
- Has a friendly, interested and helpful personality.
- Is confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Has a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Is honest, approachable and polite.
- Can work on their own initiative and is able to cope with changing priorities.
- Is reliable and able to work as part of a sales team.
- Has a smart appearance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and have a good knowledge of the items we sell.