My Island Board Game
My Island is a family-friendly, competitive legacy game with a short play time and rules and gameboards that are always evolving.
Make the best island possible by placing new hexagonal pieces on your individual game boards.
The choices and actions you make carry over into the next chapter and shape how your board looks and plays for the rest of the game.
- Played in a series of 24 chapters that each have their own unique rules and story.
- Individual double-sided game boards foster healthy competition without head-to-head conflict.
- Grows alongside the players’ developing skills, becoming harder as the game progresses.
- Simple, yet ever-changing rules keep things interesting for both casual and experienced gamers.
- Stand-alone follow-up to My City, the best-selling 2020 Spiel des Jahres nominee.
No. of Players: 2 to 4
Duration: 30 minutes
Min. Age: 10