Necromunda: House of Shadow
– House Delaque History and Background: An expansive and extensive background on the origins of House Delaque and how it went on to become the most secretive clan on Necromunda.
– House Delaque Gang List: All the rules you need in order to field a Delaque Gang in games of Necromunda.
– Hangers-on and Brutes: Rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes for your Gang, including Delaque-specific ones and for using them in games of Necromunda.
– Hired Guns: Rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum.
– Strong Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with three organisations that House Delaque has connections with, including the Iron Guild, Psi-Syndica, and House Ty – the Noble House that backs the House of Shadow.
– Additional Rules: This section includes new and additional rules usable by House Delaque gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Delaque players a variety of options, including Skills, Abilities, and gang-specific terrain.
– Weapon Reference Chart: A comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Delaque and their Allies.
– House Delaque Gang Tactics: A D66 table of Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
– Dramatis Personae: Rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.