Starfinder The Reach of Empire (Against the Aeon Throne 1 of 3)
Hired to transport supplies to a fog-shrouded world in the Vast, the heroes discover that a small military force from the Azlanti Star Empire has invaded and occupied the Pact Worlds colony there. The heroes must liberate the settlement from its merciless oppressors, but when they do, they learn that the Azlanti have taken both an experimental starship drive discovered on the planet and one of the colonists—an old friend of the heroes—back to the Star Empire!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path launches the Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Reach of Empire," a Starfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- A gazetteer and brief history of the Pact Worlds colony on Nakondis and its main settlement of Madelon's Landing, as well as a new colonist theme for player characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- A collection of advanced starships built and flown within the Azlanti Star Empire, by Lyz Liddell.
- An archive of fascinating new creatures, from beasts of living magma to massive clouds of devouring ooze, by Patrick Brennan, Ron Lundeen, Joe Pasini, and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for an exploratory vessel of the Azlanti Star Empire, plus an overview of the forest planet of Nakondis, by Ron Lundeen.