Unlock! Mystery Adventures
- Players: 1-6
- Playing Time: 60 Mins
- Age: 10+
- Mechanisms: Cooperative Play, Storytelling
- Designer: Arnaud Ladagnous, Fabrice Mazza, Sébastien Pauchon, Billy Stevenson
- Contents: 1 Rulebook, Tutorial (10 cards), 3 Adventures (186 cards)
Unlock! Mystery Adventures is a cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system which allows you to search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Play Unlock! to embark on great adventures, while seated at a table using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes, monitor time remaining, etc. The three scenarios are...
- The House on the Hill: What's going on in this run-down manor? Explore the sinister pieces and foil the curse that haunts this desolate place. Designed by Fabrice Mazza, illustrated by Pierre Santamaria.
- The Nautilus' Traps: Attacked by a sea monster during a dive, you seek shelter by opening a hatch in an old submarine. Find a way back to the surface! Designed by Arnaud Ladagnous, illustrated by Florian de Gesincourt.
- The Tonipal's Treasure: Captain Smith hid his treasure on Tonipal Island. Unravel the mystery before Johnson, another treasure hunter, beats you to it! Designed by Billy Stevenson & Sebastien Pauchon, illustrated by Sergo.
An included ten-card tutorial allows you to learn how to play without reading the game rules.
Note: Unlock! requires a free application to be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once downloaded, an internet connection is not required during game play.