Unlock! Mystery Adventure
- Players: 1-6
- Playing Time: 60 Mins
- Age: 10+
- Mechanisms: Cooperative Play, Storytelling
- Designer: Arnaud Ladagnous, Fabrice Mazza, Sébastien Pauchon, Billy Stevenson
- Contents: 1 Rulebook, Tutorial (10 cards), 3 Adventures (186 cards)
Unlock! Mystery Adventures is a cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system which allows you to search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Play Unlock! to embark on great adventures, while seated at a table using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes, monitor time remaining, etc. The three scenarios are...
- The House on the Hill: What's going on in this run-down manor? Explore the sinister pieces and foil the curse that haunts this desolate place. Designed by Fabrice Mazza, illustrated by Pierre Santamaria.
- The Nautilus' Traps: Attacked by a sea monster during a dive, you seek shelter by opening a hatch in an old submarine. Find a way back to the surface! Designed by Arnaud Ladagnous, illustrated by Florian de Gesincourt.
- The Tonipal's Treasure: Captain Smith hid his treasure on Tonipal Island. Unravel the mystery before Johnson, another treasure hunter, beats you to it! Designed by Billy Stevenson & Sebastien Pauchon, illustrated by Sergo.
An included ten-card tutorial allows you to learn how to play without reading the game rules.
Note: Unlock! requires a free application to be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once downloaded, an internet connection is not required during game play.
You May Also Like
Age of Sigmar Warhammer Champions Onslaught Booster Box
Star Wars X-Wing TIE Bomber Expansion Pack 1st Edition