Dungeons & Dragons Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
- Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
- Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
- Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
- Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
- Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
Another great campaign book from WotC that you can either run as a single book, take chapters out as modules or just take content from it as you see fit and homebrew the rest. This book introduces a handful of new spells to D&D (always welcome!) and some fantastic 'wintery' monster variants to beasts and monstrosities alike. Perfect for bringing a chill to your D&D games, or perhaps just what you need for a winter feel for your Christmas specials?